Are you looking for professional support in communicating with your Russian business partners and doing marketing?
In cooperation with you, Funds of European Cooperation will develop excellent marketing strategies and implement them as well as communicate with your Russian business partners.
Only by starting marketing or advertisement campaigns that are common in Russia will you be able to find new customers there. We will introduce your products to your target group! Make use of our experience and boost your sales!
Developing marketing strategies
• setting targets and developing strategies
• defining your product range, setting prices, terms and conditions, developing plans for advertising
• implementing plans and strategies
• more information on marketing will follow
Coordinating your marketing campaigns
• coordinating your marketing campaigns: launching and supervising them
• helping you to buy and sell your products (please refer to export/import)
• acting as your sales representative (please refer to sales representation)
•doing all commerical correspondence in Russian (letters, faxes, emails), answering telephone calls in Russian (please also refer to sales representation/ back office)
• creating and maintaining databases for customers`data
• helping you in showing your products to the public on trade fairs and exhibitions in Russia
Finding new customers
• looking for addresses
• calling contact persons
• contacting your target group in letters, emails, by phone or in personal talks
• distributing your information material, translated and printed in Russia
• collecting information in follow-up-calls
You will find more information on our website (business partner search).
Boosting sales and maintaining customers` relations
• implementing plans to boost sales
• sending advertisement material by post or email
• publishing information on events
• distributing email newsletters with information on products, current offers and news.
Promoting your products and doing advertisement
• planing advertisement campaigns
• creating and translating brochures, catalogues, CDs and other information material
• adjusting documents, advertisement material and your website to habits and requirements of Russian customers
• designing your (Russian) website (please refer to webdesign)
• organizing events
• introducing your products to the public in Russia and promoting them there
• promoting your products in telephone calls, letters and emails
• choosing adequate media for advertising
• preparing your participation in exhibitions and trade fairs (registration, media work, invitations) and evaluating results (customers, media).
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.